For decades, the attorneys of McCormack Suny LLC, have been assisting individuals and businesses throughout New England with their legal needs. We know the law and can help protect your rights. Our four most senior attorneys have more than one hundred and ten years of combined experience.
How We Practice
When you are dealing with a real estate matter or litigation issue, our main concern will be advancing your firm’s economic and business objectives. From the first time you meet with us, we will listen to your companies’ goals and concerns so we can provide options that are realistic and cost-effective, and get the results you need. Our attorneys strive to achieve the following:
- Results-oriented: The end result is the most important aspect of any legal issue. We take the time to understand what is most important to you and devise a strategy to make it happen.
- Skilled litigators: Our team includes true trial attorneys with real experience to back it up. Our lawyers have decades of experience handling complex litigation.
- Seasoned real estate advisors: We have handled a multitude of different federal and state real estate related permits.
- Efficient: We know that lost time is lost money. Our lawyers do everything they can to resolve your matter quickly, so you can get back to work.
- Aggressive: Although we provide realistic advice, we won't hesitate to go after a resolution that is important to you.
- Creative: Complex legal issues often require creative solutions. Our experienced lawyers are able to think on their feet to achieve positive results.
To learn more about each of our attorneys, follow the links below:
We Can Help. Call Us Today.
To discuss your issue with one of our attorneys, please call our office at 617-951-2929, or contact us online.